|MODELS SCHEDULE SHOWTIMES THEATRE CLIPS JOIN LOG IN|
|All times are shown in the Europe/London timezone.|
|HAPPY HOUR * EVERY DAY * 9PM - 10PM * ALL MODELS 25% OFF!|
Terms and Conditions
St. Mackenzies Live (SML) has been created to provide a safe and entertaining online environment for you to meet professional glamour models live and for the models to meet their fans. It is to everyone's benefit that you read and understand these rules and adhere to them.
These rules must be agreed and followed by every visitor that joins SML. Any breach of these rules may result in (at our discretion depending on the seriousness of the breach) in any or all of the following;
A. A warning being issued advising you that you have breached the rules.
1. You must be aged 18 years of age or older and must agree that SML will be used for your own private and personal use.
2. You agree that SML cannot be held responsible for any consequences that may arise as a result of fraudulent entry into, or use of, this website and/or the material and services contain herein.
3. During registration you will be given a username and password that you can use to access SML. You are responsible for keeping these confidential. We are unable to check the identity of people accessing SML and we are not liable if your password or username are used by someone else. Any loss through any such use will be deemed to be caused by you and you will be responsible (and liable) for such unauthorised access.
4. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or username or of any other breach of SML security that you become aware of.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are online for any pre-booked or scheduled chats, fantasies or showtimes with models. No refund of credits will be issued to you where you miss or are late for a pre-booked arrangement with a model.
6. You must not request from a model or give to the model, any personal contact information. (e.g. email address, msn, icq or similar, telephone numbers, postal addresses, and other personal means of contact either way)
7. You must not try to sell or advertise to a model any other product or service or website offered by you or any third party.
8. Any unacceptable behaviour will result in immediate cessation of your account. For example, any racist abuse, threatening behaviour, abusive language, or other behaviour that in our absolute discretion is considered to be offensive or unacceptable to the models on SML.
9. Your model may perform shows and private fantasies for you that feature them topless, nude, and engaging in explicit behaviour. However they are not required to do anything that they do not feel comfortable with so they have the right to decline your requests.
NOTE: It is against the site rules to encourage a model to provide a level they do not offer.
10. Models will be able to kick out impolite members from their studios and may apply to have them banned from the site altogether. Please show our models respect and be polite to them.
11. If you have any reason to complain about a model for any reason whatsoever, for example, they do not turn up for a show or pre-booked chat or you feel you have been misled or let down by their studio offerings, please do not complain to the model, instead contact us.
12. Making derogatory statements to a model about other members or models or SML or other websites or any third party products or services is not permitted.
13. The SML website and service is provided to you on an 'as is' basis. We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free and we make no guarantee as to the level of service which it offers. The models work for themselves (not us) from their own studios and make use of SML to meet their fans. They set their own rates and work schedules and you must pay the model (in electronic credits) to meet her. Whilst we do our best to ensure premium technical quality at all times, it is inevitable that quality will vary from model to model. You agree that we will not be liable for any damages or loss, including indirect or consequential losses, howsoever arising in connection with any use by you of SML to meet models.
14. Whilst we will offer you assistance wherever possible, we take no responsibility for the correct performance of your hardware or broadband or the quality of the service you actually receive.
15. You agree that SML owns all proprietary rights in and to the website and any part of its content, the studio productions, or any portion thereof, or any derivative work thereof created by SML. All code, images, designs, graphics, video, audio and text on SML are copyrighted and protected by National and International Copyright Laws. The copyright owner is St. Mackenzies. No content or part of this website may be copied, transferred, redistributed, reproduced, resold, licensed or independently marketed by any means whatsoever, nor may it be incorporated in whole or in part into any other product or merchandise. No part of this website is in the public domain. Any breach of this copyright will be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law allows.
16. SML reserves the right to modify and/or amend these rules at anytime.
17. We regret that no refunds can be made for any services purchased on SML.
18. These rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. Disputes arising in connection with these rules shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
|Rates | Extras | How It Works | FAQ | Reviews | Feedbacks|
|HOME MODELS SCHEDULE THEATRE CLIPS JOIN LOG IN|
All images © St. Mackenzies. All Rights Reserved